What's coming up in September
Here's what you can expect from the September 2014 issue, which is mailed in the fall to all Key Clubs in good standing:
- Key Club really is an international organization! Find out how five very different Key Clubs from the United States, Canada and the Caribbean use their uniqueness to serve their communities.
- Learn how you can turn something that seems like a failure—such as getting a bad score on a test or not getting a spot on a team—into success later.
- Get seasonal service project and fundraising ideas, such as a one-day basketball tournament (pictured at right), that your club can try during the holidays.
- Follow one Key Clubber's journey to Ghana to build a school.
- Get the scoop on this year's Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF—and how you can save moms and babies with The Eliminate Project.
And there's so much more! Ask your club advisor for your copy of the magazine this fall.