Events > International Convention > Registration
There are two ways to attend convention
- Travel as part of a district tour. Consult your district administrator, governor or lieutenant governor for tour information. Visit your district website to learn more.
- Travel individually with your own chaperone.
- US$200 Early bird registration (through May 1)
- US$250 Regular registration (May 2 to May 15)
- US$150 Host committee registration for Georgia District (through May 15)
Background checks and chaperons
- Adults staying overnight in convention hotels must complete a background check when registering. Background checks may take up to four weeks to complete.
- The deadline to complete registration and housing is May 15, 2016. Onsite registration is available at a rate of $350.
Registration link for individuals (Coming soon!)
Send registration forms to Kiwanis
Email forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail forms to:
Key Club Convention Registration
3636 Woodview Trace
Indianapolis, IN 46268