Events > International Convention > Registration
There are two ways to attend:
1. Travel as part of a district tour. Consult your district administrator, governor or lieutenant governor for tour information. 2. Travel individually with your own chaperone.
• Early bird tour (prior to May 17) US$175
• Regular tour (after May 17), US$215
• Host committee volunteer rate (prior to May 17), US$125
• Host committee volunteer rate (after May 17), US$215
Adults staying overnight in convention hotels must complete a background check when registering. Background checks may take up to four weeks to complete.
Download the 2014 Key Club International Convention registration form. (Coming soon)
Send registration forms to:
Or Kiwanis International • 3636 Woodview Trace Indianapolis, IN 46268 • Fax: 1-317-217-6534