Key Club International is the largest and oldest service program for high school students. Key Club is also unique—it’s student-led. You have an important role: your participation helps us continue giving members a place to develop leadership skills through service. The past year alone provided plenty of reasons to stay committed:
3 easy steps to update membership, submit annual dues and earn an early-bird patch:
- Key Club members provided more than 13 million service hours around the world.
- Key Clubbers raised more than US$1.5M for The Eliminate Project: Kiwanis eliminating maternal and neonatal tetanus.
- Clubs like yours made a local impact—providing food for families in need, revitalizing forgotten playgrounds, developing anti-bullying programs in their schools...and much more.
- More than 2,000 members graduated from Key Leader, our weekend leadership experience.
- Ongoing partnerships with Nickelodeon, Hershey's Track & Field Games, the U.S. Army and Rustic Pathways broadened the scope of members’ opportunities.
- Round up information from each new member. Make sure you have the first and last name, email address and expected year of graduation.
- Log in. Faculty advisors go to www.keyclub.org/muc. Click on the “Members” tab to update club member information and the “Dashboard” tab to update club officer names.
- Submit payment. You may print an invoice instead and pay by check under the “Finances” tab.
Need help navigating the system? Kiwanis International has created a video for you. Check it out at www.kiwanis.org/mucvideo
Thank you for continuing to support Key Club International and your club’s members. If you have any questions or problems, contact our team at email@example.com