Serve > Fundraising > Youth Opportunities Fund > Apply for a YOF grant
Apply for a YOF grant
The basics you need to know:
- YOF grants are given only to Key Clubs and/or club members.
- There is only one funding cycle for the Youth Opportunities Fund. The application must be received by October 15 at 11:59PM EST.
- Clubs may request funding assistance ranging anywhere from US$100 to US$2,000. The committee typically funds those clubs who are asking for a portion of the total cost of the project, and clubs who are working with other organizations to fund and complete the project. Notification of the Key Club International Board’s decision will be mailed no later than January 1, 2015.
- As of September 2013, applicants must use the new YOF grant application. Previous years' applications will not be accepted. Download the new application.
- Guidelines for filing the application are also listed in the Key Club Guidebook under Board Policies.
- Need project ideas? See what kinds of projects Key Clubs have won grants for in the past.
Send in your application!
Applications can be submitted via snail mail to the Kiwanis International Office at:
Attn: YOF Application/Nicole Harris
3636 Woodview Trace
Indianapolis, IN 46268-3196, USA
Or you can fax your application to the Kiwanis International Office at 1-317-879-0204 or email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org.