The Membership Update Center will be closed for updating, August 1, 2019 to September 3, 2019
DUES AND REPORTS
NORTH AMERICA AND THE CARIBBEAN
Key Clubs, in good standing, can use the Membership Update Center to add new members and update records after officer elections. The Key Club’s Kiwanis or faculty advisor should update the club officers at the Membership Update Center after officer elections. Then, the club secretary, president or treasurer can follow these steps to update membership and club information.
- Round up information from each new member, including email addresses and an expected year of graduation.
- Log in and update membership records at www.kiwanis.org/login. You can add new members, retain returning members, and remove members who have left.
- Submit payment or print invoice and pay by check.
Key Clubs on suspended status must update their 2018-19 roster and pay the dues before your club is returned to active status (Note: suspended clubs will be made inactive on 10/01).
- Submit your roster for 2018-19 to our Member Services team. Roster submission can be done by emailing the list to email@example.com or by mail to Key Club, Attn: Member Services, 3636 Woodview Trace, Indianapolis, IN 46268
- Once your roster has been updated by Member Services, an invoice will be generated and sent to you.
- Dues payment can be made by mailing a check to Key Club International or by calling our Finance Department with a credit card. The amount for dues includes your club’s international member dues, ($7 per member) plus district dues (per member, determined by the district). https://www.keyclub.org/resources/district-dues/
- If paying invoice by check please send to:
Key Club International
PO Box 6069 Dept. 123
Indianapolis, IN 46206-6069
- Identify Club – Include Club name and ID number on the check
- If calling in credit card information to our finance department, please call 1-800-549-2647, ext. 194.
- Once outstanding dues have been paid for 2018-19, follow the steps in section 1 above (Key Clubs in good standing) to update 2019-20.
Update faculty advisor: The Kiwanis or faculty advisor and the Key Club secretary of active clubs on record at Kiwanis International for your Key Club may access the Membership Update Center. If the faculty advisor name or email needs to be updated, please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-549-2647 x411 before accessing the Membership Update Center.
Update Kiwanis advisor: The Kiwanis club secretary can update information about your Kiwanis advisor on the Secretary dashboard in the Kiwanis online club management system.
If you have any questions or problems, contact our team at email@example.com.