Collegewise is Key Club International’s official partner for college counseling, test preparation and academic tutoring. Working with Collegewise means partnering with expert advisors who will help you navigate the entire university admissions process, from identifying the right schools to brainstorming your essays to pressing submit on your applications.
Now, Collegewise has a special offer for Key Club members who want to participate in its university application bootcamp for rising seniors.
Each student will complete bootcamp with the following:
- Polished personal statement of 600-650 words that can be used for admission to most public and private colleges and universities.
- Finalized common application used by over 1,200 colleges and universities throughout the United States and world to evaluate students.
- Understanding of how to research colleges effectively and build a balanced college list that reflects their needs and goals.
- Knowledge of how colleges review applications in a “holistic” admissions process.
- Introduction to the role of supplemental essays (and system-specific essays such as the University of California PIQs) in the admissions process and how to smartly tackle them.
- Access to Wise(r)net, a proprietary college counseling platform that features 100-plus how-to videos and data to drive decision-making.
- Personalized application roadmap for the admissions work that remains in the next academic semester.
This bootcamp is originally priced at US$1,600. However, members of Key Club can access this boot camp for only $750. For every Key Club member who completes the boot camp, that member’s club will receive $100 from Collegewise! This can be used to support service projects, scholarships or anything else the club needs. The first bootcamp is May 15-19, and space is limited.
Learn more here: go.collegewise.com/key-club.