Although you’ve probably been told time and again that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, what you do before breakfast is significant as well too! People who are successful in all aspects of life practice routines that keep them mentally sharp and physically fit—both of which are important components of a healthy lifestyle. Here’s the secret formula:
1. WAKE EARLY- Most people aren’t thrilled about rising with the sun, but getting up at 5 or 6 a.m. gives you time to gradually embrace the day instead of rushing in the morning.
2. EXERCISE- Like waking up early, exercising regularly can be a chore. But not only does it keep you physically active, it also encourages you to be mentally active. Exercising multiple mornings a week is a great way to enhance your intellect later in the day. a week is a great way to enhance your intellect later on in the day.
3. REVIEW AND WRITE GOALS- To be successful, you’ve got to set goals. If you don’t challenge yourself, you won’t be motivated to accomplish anything throughout the day.
4. SET A MENTALITY- You are the only one responsible for determining your attitude, so have a positive one! Frequently perform activities that inspire positivity, such as visualizing the day ahead or reading motivational books. Then, even in difficult times, you can refer back to whatever activity you’ve chosen to help set a mentality that will help you achieve success!
5. READ THE NEWS- Becoming knowledgeable about what is occurring outside of your own life is an effective way to keep things in perspective. Concerning yourself in local, national and international issues will also allow you to conduct informed and intelligent conversations with others.
These are some ideas to send you on your way to success. Don’t be afraid to personalize your plan. Use whichever strategies work for you. But just as long as you do have a plan in place, you can become successful in every aspect of your life.