Kiwanis International has created a monthly reporting process for advisors! Either the Kiwanis or faculty advisor may complete a club’s reports, and the report is now available. Please submit your club’s reports no later than October 15, 2018 by doing the following:
- Log in to the Membership Update Center. If you experience issues logging in, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the page.
- If you serve multiple roles within the Kiwanis family, choose your club advisor role from the drop down menu.
- Select the Monthly Report icon on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click the “Go” button on the August report.
- Submit the report once complete.
Each time your club completes a monthly report, you will help bring more amazing benefits to Key Club members! You may also email your completed reports to anyone you wish by clicking the envelope icon on the Monthly Reports page.
Key Club advisors are the program’s most important volunteers—because you plant the seeds of hope, learning and service in the minds of our members.
You also connect the club to Kiwanis International. That connection is another way that you help make Key Club better for your members. Soon, you will be able to strengthen that connection by completing a monthly report. When you do:
- You will help keep your club’s contact information updated by regularly logging into our database.
- You will keep a running record of the club’s activities saved for yourself and for future advisors.
- You will be able to email completed reports to the leaders of your school (or community organization) and to your sponsoring Kiwanis club to share the work your club has done.
- Your Kiwanis district administrator will be able access your completed reports and recognize your club’s work during Kiwanis District conventions.
Other benefits of monthly reports:
- We will be able to learn more about your school or youth-serving community organization.
- We will be able track your club activities to learn which causes you supported and how.
- We will be able to learn more about the advisor experience.
- We will be able to use data to attract corporations and foundations who could support the Key Club program.