Even in the middle of a worldwide pandemic, Key Clubs like yours are making an impact — collecting food, fundraising to eliminate childhood illnesses, supporting community initiatives and much more. Thank you for all you do to support your Key Club.
To show our thanks for all you’re doing, the early-bird dues payment period has been extended for an additional month. This year, early-bird payments can be made from October 1 to December 1.
In addition to the early-bird patch, your Key Club has a chance to win the following prizes for paying your dues by December 1:
- A $100 Kiwanis Warehouse club certificate to spend on service project supplies
- One comped hotel room to use at the 2021 Key Club convention at Walt Disney World® Resort, Florida
- Surprise prizes throughout the two-month early-bird period
The winners will be drawn randomly.
Follow the three steps below by December 1 to update membership, submit annual dues and earn an early-bird patch and prizes:
- Collect information from each new member, including email address and expected year of graduation.
- Log in to keyclub.org/muc to update officers and club membership. *
- Submit payment online or print an invoice and pay by check.
*Once you have updated your list of club officers, the Key Club secretary can update the club membership.
Be sure to pay your dues by December 1!
Thank you for continuing to support Key Club and your club’s members.