If you just graduated — or will do so in the coming weeks — you’re probably feeling a weird jumble of excitement and panic. A new chapter is scary enough, but parting ways with the friends you’ve bonded with and embarrassed yourself in front of too many times to remember… that’s the hardest part! As a member of Key Club International, it can be even harder to stay in touch after you graduate.
Whether you have been a member since freshman year or joined as a senior —or at any time between — you’ve grown by answering the call to lead and serve.
But does it have to end with high school? Of course not!
The Kiwanis family is everywhere! Circle K International is the largest student-led collegiate service organization. Members gain resume–worthy skills, find lifetime friends and do community service that changes lives — including their own.
Every CKI club is different, but they all serve their members and lift their communities. Find out more or find a club near you here. Remember, some Key Club members go on to be game changers with CKI. Reach out to your district leaders and get connected with members who know what it’s like to be in your shoes.
Keep Key Club with you.
- As an alumnus, stay current with Key Club’s latest news by updating your contact information.
- Share your story to inspire members to make the most of their experience.
- Gear up with Key Club alumni apparel from the Kiwanis family store or CKI-branded items as you take your next step in the family.
- Go the extra mile: Email us if you’re interested in potential speaking engagements, hosting a gathering for other alumni in your area or joining a district adult committee.
- Give back to help us grow and make an impact across the country.
- Sign our virtual yearbook.
Don’t be afraid to reach out to us as you begin your next chapter. Good luck!