The Youth Opportunities Fund (YOF) is an endowed fund for Key Club International held within the Kiwanis International Children’s Fund. This fund uses earned interest to help Key Clubs and Key Club members serve the world by providing grants for service opportunities and scholarships for members.
YOF grants can help you take action. Look around and identify service that needs to be done in your school, community or the world. Then apply for a grant.
- YOF grants are only given to Key Clubs and/or individual club members. Grants are not given to divisions or districts.
- Grant amounts between US$100 to $2,000 may be requested.
- Applications must be submitted online by October 15 at 11:59 PM, EST.
- Applications are reviewed by the Key Club board at the November meeting.
- Grant applicants are emailed of outcomes the first week of January.
- A list of grant recipients is posted online the third week of January.
- The club’s 2018-2019 dues must be paid before YOF grant checks can be issued.