The Youth Opportunities Fund (YOF) is an endowed fund of the Kiwanis Children’s Fund which provides grants to Key Club and Key Club members for scholarships and service opportunities.
YOF grants can help you take action. Look around and identify service that needs to be done in your school, community or the world. Then apply for a grant.
- YOF grants are only given to Key Clubs and/or individual club members. Grants are not given to divisions or districts.
- Grant amounts between US$100 to US$2,000 may be requested.
- Applications must be submitted online by October 15 at 11:59 PM, EST.
- Applications are reviewed by the Key Club board at the November meeting.
- Grant applicants are emailed of outcomes the first week of January.
- A list of grant recipients is posted online the third week of January.
- The club’s 2018-2019 dues must be paid before YOF grant checks can be issued.
- A YOF Final Grant Report is due at the end of the grant cycle (January 1).
SUBMIT YOUR 2018 FINAL REPORT HERE
Download a PDF copy of the YOF grant application questions