Events > International Convention
2016 convention - July 6 - 10
Why go to the convention?
Because it’s the biggest event of the Key Club year! Imagine celebrating the amazing things Key Club does with more than 1,600 Key Clubbers from all across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
See for yourself what's happened at previous conventions:
If that isn’t enough, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Bond with your people by traveling to and from International Convention with your district.
- Share innovative service project and fundraising ideas.
- Listen to amazing speakers.
- Learn about servant leadership.
- Train for your 2016-17 leadership position.
- Elect next year’s Key Club International Board.
- Hear about our success so far with The Eliminate Project—and how you can help eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus.
- Discover new charities and organizations you and your club can team up with.
- Have fun and make memories and friendships that last a lifetime.
- See the sites in Atlanta.
And there’s so much more! Learn more about the convention by scrolling down or clicking on the “Quick links” on the right-hand side of this page. And don’t forget to check out the Key Club sponsorship toolkit
, which has everything you need to get financial sponsorships to help cover the convention’s costs.
- The 2016 Key Club International convention will take place July 6 - 10, 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Begin travel plans by connecting with your Key Club district.
- 2016 Key Club International Convention medical and code of conduct forms
- 2016 Key Club International Convention delegate certificate of election form
- PowerPoint template for workshop presenters
- 2016 Key Club International convention Facebook cover graphic
- 2016 Key Club International convention confirmation packet
- 2016 Key Club International convention proposed amendments
- 2016 Key Club International convention program
- 2016 Key Club International candidates booklet
- 2016 Tax deduction information for delegates
Direct convention questions to:
3636 Woodview Trace
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268
Phone: 1-800-549-2647 ext. 411 (U.S. and Canada), or +1-317-875-8755, ext. 411 (worldwide)