Events > International Convention
2015 convention - June 24 - 28
Why go to the convention?
Because it’s the biggest event of the Key Club year! Imagine celebrating the amazing things Key Club does with more than 1,600 Key Clubbers from all across the United States, Canada and the Caribbean.
See for yourself what's happened at previous conventions:
If that isn’t enough, you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Share innovative service project and fundraising ideas.
- Listen to amazing speakers.
- Learn about servant leadership.
- Train for your 2015–16 leadership position.
- Elect next year’s Key Club International Board.
- Celebrate 100 years of Kiwanis and its clubs (including Key Club!).
- Hear about our success so far with The Eliminate Project—and how you can help eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus.
- Discover new charities and organizations you and your club can team up with.
- Have fun and make memories and friendships that last a lifetime.
- See the sites in Indianapolis.
And there’s so much more! Learn more about the convention by scrolling down or clicking on the “Quick links” on the right-hand side of this page. And don’t forget to check out the Key Club sponsorship toolkit
, which has everything you need to get financial sponsorships to help cover the convention’s costs.
The 2015 Key Club International convention will take place June 24-28, 2015, in downtown Indianapolis.
2015 Key Club International Convention medical and code of conduct forms
2015 Key Club International Convention delegate certificate of election form
PowerPoint template for workshop presenters
2015 Key Club International convention Facebook cover graphic
2015 Key Club International convention confirmation packet
2015 Key Club International convention proposed amendments
2015 Key Club International convention program
2015 Key Club International candidates booklet
2015 Tax deduction information for delegates
Direct convention questions to:
3636 Woodview Trace
Indianapolis, Indiana 46268
Phone: 1-800-549-2647 ext. 411 (U.S. and Canada), or +1-317-875-8755, ext. 411 (worldwide)