Key Club International convention is awesome. Meeting new people, learning new things and seeing a new city are all a part of the experience. But don’t miss out on the fun. Be in the know by staying connected in real time with the 2013 Key Club convention app.
The app allows you to customize your schedule, get convention updates, keep track of your new friends, follow Key Club International convention on Twitter, read bios, download resources and more.
Want to enhance your experience even more? Use both apps together! The Key Club International convention app (links to apps coming soon) and the general Key Club app (Android or iPhone) can be used by attendees and members wanting to follow all the happenings at home.
Use the Key Club app features to personalize your convention experience by setting up a Facebook group for your district tour or travel group. Then chat with group members who also have the app. (A Facebook group is required to use this feature.) You can set fundraising goals for yourself while you’re inspired at convention and follow through when you arrive at home. Other features you can use when you get home include:
- Track your service hours.
- Manage service projects and keep track of details.
- Post and share your fundraising progress and Key Club activities on Facebook.
- Send friends personalized invitations to club meetings.
- Make a donation to The Eliminate Project.
- Track The Eliminate Project as we work to raise US$110 million to eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus.
Key Club apps are available for both your Android phone or iPhone. Just search for Key Club in your phone’s app store and download both today.